How To Make Reusable Canvas Shopping Tote Bags—21 Steps (With Pictures) | Heloveyou
Reusable Canvas Shopping Tote Bags: We often see some factories do some printing canvas work, they also often do some newspaper printing canvas shopping bags, this bag looks very historical value, this bag does not have bright colors, but we can also choose canvas trays like royal blue Especially colorful bags and royal blue handbags like this one. Therefore, it should be said that there are many kinds of canvas bags and other bags to meet our needs. So many trendy decorations make us look pretty, I think it’s really trendy, but we still need to find more good things in life.
In today’s society, shopping and travel have become indispensable in our daily life. Every time you go shopping, you have to carry large and small shopping bags, or go shopping in the supermarket, you will use plastic bags. The supermarket gave us shopping bags. Or we will use some durable non-woven shopping bags. So is it better to use plastic bags or canvas shopping bags?
We often use a lot of bags, such as cute cartoon tote bags, retro canvas stamp bags, and some brightly colored tote bags, such as royal blue canvas tote bags. In this era of environmental protection, we all need some environmentally friendly canvas messenger bags, such as the famous textroyall and aztec tote bag, it is better to buy reusable messenger bags and tbwh bags.
However, this has several disadvantages.
The first is that plastic bags can only be used once. The use value is not very high, and there is no reuse value. Plastic bags can burst when they hold things like food or water.
Secondly, plastic bags will pollute the environment and are not environmentally friendly.
Third, when we shop with plastic bags, it is especially ugly, and we use cloth or canvas shopping bags, Reusable Canvas Shopping, which will look beautiful. So these drawbacks can be avoided if we can use durable cloth or canvas shopping bags
So at this time, some people may go directly to online shopping platforms or other offline shopping stores or supermarkets to buy canvas or other fabric shopping bags.
This not only protects the environment, but also reuses the shopping bag, because it is more durable, so it can be used for a long time, saving the cost of buying plastic bags, killing two birds with one stone.
So from these two aspects, sticking to durable fabric or canvas shopping bags is a good choice for our daily life. Therefore, from the above points, it can be seen that durable cloth bags are far better than plastic bags.
Well next, I’ll show you how to make a simple shopping bag by hand.
1. The first step is to find a large enough piece of canvas material or other fabric.
No need for curtains, tablecloths, sheets, skirts
2. Then cut out the fabric you like and cut it into shoulder straps (10*60cm) and shopping bag fabric (85*33cm)
3. Fold in the fabric you cut earlier. Pull the straps to a preset size and iron to shape
4. 1cm topstitching on both sides of shoulder strap
5. Then fold the bag cloth of the main part of the shopping bag in half
6. Sew the front of the bag and open the sides
7. After sewing, cut off the excess fabric on both sides
8. reverse pocket
9. The corners of the bag should also be sorted out
10. Sew the sides and wrap the seam inside
11. after suture
12. To position the shoulder straps, first find the center point of the bag
13. Mark 5cm on both sides of the center point
14. Position the shoulder straps. Sew a circle to fix
15. After sewing, fold in half 6cm
16. Re-flip on the basis of flip
17. The flip cover should wrap around the wire
18. The shoulder strap is turned over, the two opening lines should be pressed against the shoulder strap
19. Sew up and down at the fold
20. Can be pinned
21. After suture
Finished product display